Monday, November 30, 2009

This Week in DD 11/22/2009-11/29/09

A little late this week secondary to the Thanksgiving holiday...

I know I got spanked for something this week, but I honestly can't recall what it was... Oh, for leaving the dogs out to run the house when I went to work and Paul was still asleep. I do this a lot, apparently. They bark and bark when I wake up, so I let them out so they don't bother Paul, and then I run out of time to round them back into the bedroom before I leave for work. The brain is a little foggy at 4 something in the morning... Anyway, it bugs Paul, and he spanked for it.

The fact that it is taking me this long to remember what it was for seems like a really good sign to me. In the beginning I would have been able to recall every last detail of the spanking at the drop of a hat. Now, it just kind of seems normal. He spanked, I was sorry, and when I see the dogs running around the house in the morning, I remember not to leave them out.

Although come to think of it, I think they were out THIS morning.... No, no they weren't! Paul slept on the couch because we got back in so late and I fell asleep immediately and he didn't want to sneak into the bedroom to wake me up, so the dogs were with him in the living room. Whew, I had myself worried there for a second! :)

We were at my brother's house for Thanksgiving, and it was nice to see that Paul was still all HOHy most of the time. Just little comments here and there. I didn't end up doing anything too terrible (I don't think?) so he had no reason to actually spank, but I felt like he would have mentioned it and actually followed through when we got home if there had been a problem. That was a nice feeling.

Not much else to report this week. Lots of work to wrap up this last rotation before Christmas break when we hit the road again...

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Jenna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Jenna and welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading more about you and Dd. Sara

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are running smoothly for you two. Very happy for you both. Loved the doubting semi paniced middle paragraph, sounds familiar! Take care, KayLynn