Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finally getting around to making that first post...

Hello!

I've had this blog for a while now, and I've just been staring at the empty screen wondering what to write. Today my husband posted something on his blog that gave me an idea of where I could start, so I'm finally going to give the blog world a try.

I'm Jenna. I'm in my twenties, and I brought the idea of DD to my husband fairly early on in our marriage. I have always been "wired" for spanking and DD, but my husband Paul was in uncharted territory. He is sweetheart by nature, and he had been of the mindset that the more he bent over backwards for me, the happier I would be. Hearing that telling me "No" might actually be just what a need was a shocker, to say the least! Things have changed quite a bit in the last year or so that we have been practicing DD...

I hope to use this blog as a place to share some our ups and downs, and I hope anyone reading will feel free to chime in with comments/questions.

Welcome!

Jenna

0 comments: